SINGAL CHANNEL POWER SUPPLY
Single Channel Variable DC Regulated Power Supplies are designed to operate either in constant voltage or constant current modes featuring best line and load regulation with ripple and noise. Output of power supply is fully protected against overload and short circuit. Output voltage and current is displayed on independent three digit DPM.
These compact and robust models ensure trouble free operation and ideally suitable for digital and analog application.
|Single Channel Power Supply >>
- Automatic crossover from constant voltage to constant current mode.
- Best load and line regulation (0.01%).
- Automatic reset after removal of load.
- Protection against short circuit & overload.
- Electrically floating output with respect to ground.
- 3 Digit Voltmeter & Ammeter with accuracy of 0.5% +/-2 digits.
- Stability: +/-5mv at full load. (After 8 hrs. warm up)
- Ripple & Noise: < 5mv R.M.S. max.
- Transient response: 100 µsec.
- Operating supply: AC 230 V +/- 10 %, 50Hz, 1Ø.
- Operating Temperature: 0-50o C.